Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Otto is 5 weeks old.

We went to visit Otto last sunday and he and his brothers and sisters had grown.
I watched from out side there play area Otto even came over and said hello.
Of course we took some photo's, hope you like them.


They don't call me Quizzical Otto for nothing.





Sitting pretty





Asleep in a drain





I'm supervising over the fence.





I look at Otto over the fence.





Otto has a white tuft on his chinny chin chin.




Chris and Otto




My other brother Wiliam with Otto yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he is on leave.







Caz and Otto



More photo's to come in 2 weeks when we visit again.

Ludo the cool dude.

7 comments:

Cassidy said...

Wheeeee, how exciting Ludo! This is really happy news. And I'm sure you'll be the most fun bog brother.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cutie Otto is! I bet you can't wait till he comes to live with you, Ludo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Hey Ludo

We cannot believe how much the little fellow has grown!!! What are they giving him to eat? You had better watch over your food bowl when he comes home!!!!

Molly and Taffy

Asta said...

Ludo
What a nice visit..Otto is a cutie pie..did you sniff him weal good???
I'm so glad youw bwuvvew is on leave!!!! YEAH!!!
You will be the sweetest big bwuvvew evew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Faya said...

Rhôôôôô soo cute ! I am sure you love him already. I have the same white tuft on my chest ! 10 more days to wait until Dyos arriving....
Kisses, Faya

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ludo!
Otto is sooooooo cute! I am sure you can't wait to have him at home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Persephone and Buster said...

a teensy aireedale for you?? wow...what a neat little guy. you will have sooooo much fun pretty soon!
can't wait to hear all about the ludo & otto antics.
theBUSTER