Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Fire house dog

Yesterday I watched a brill film.I don't normally watch childrens films but this one caught my eye. This is what I call a cool dude.

If you haven't seen this film yet watch it. It's funny and even though the dog is not a Airedale like me he is defiantely a one COOL DUDE.The scene in the boys bedroom is the best.

Let me know if you have seen it and what you thought.

Ludo the cool dude.

This is a trailer.

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ludo!
I have not seen it but sure he is a COOL DUDE! I will ask my mom to look for it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Miriam said...

Wow, that's a dog with an attitude, huh? I'll watch out for the movie, haven't heard about it. Thanks for sharing!

Bogart H. Devil said...

The producer of Firehouse Dog actually commented on my blog once - he said that they had originally wanted to go with an Airedale, but it was too difficult to match up the coats (they used several Irish terriers for the actual Firehouse Dog movie - no black spots to worry about)!

It's a very cool movie :)

Love,
Bogart

Noah the Airedale said...

Ahhh we thought that was an Irish terrier. Looks like a great movie and a very cool dog. We'll have to look out for it. Daz just needs to know...does anything happen to the dog???

tailwags
Noah

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom and dad saw that movie when it first came out here! They loved it! We were very jealous that we couldn't go to the theatre with them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch