Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Monday 25 August 2008

The First apple crumble in our new house.

On sunday we made our first apple crumble from one of the 2 huge trees we have in our garden.Caz helped me help collect the apples even though we had to wash them after I got a bit carried away with the slobber.





Look at these yummy apples ready for picking I struggled to get the ones from the top.






I put them in this bucket and then took them to the kitchen




These are the ones I picked, slobber washed off.



This is Caz's recipe book looks like she has really used these recipes, I'm sure I can see a bit of apple crumble on it from the last time she used it .Yuk



Caz peeled the apples, I'm sure they were bigger before she started peeling them.




Less of the photo's just get on with it.




How long does it take to make a crumble . where has caz gone better keep an eye on it.




This is after we put the crumble on the top.




Hey who started the crumble without me.




Well I hope this piece of apple crumble is mine, they have polished the rest off.



Pass the cream.

Look forward to the next apple crumble.

Ludo the cool dude

5 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mmm that looks so good!! Did they leave any for you? What recipe is next? Apple pie or perhaps apple strudel?

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ludo!
Good job getting those aples from the tree!
That apple crumble looks delicious and you forgot to share the recipe!
Or is a family secret recipe??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kirby said...

Mmmmm Ludo, those apples and that apple crumble sure do look yummy! I hope you got that huge piece, cuz you worked hard for it! Yummers!

Your pal,
Kirby

Asta said...

Ludo
You awe such a help..that apple cwumble looked gweat..I hope you got youw piece..I love this season
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm - that looks delicious! We have an apple tree in our yard and Mitch nabs a couple of them before mom can toss them out of his path! That boy LOVES apples!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch