Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Saturday 23 August 2008

I've been Blogging for a year.

I noticed today that We have been blogging for a year, its gone so quick. We started on the 21st of august 2007.When I look back Lots of things have happened Some things sad some happy and even somethings quite exciting.We have enjoyed this year and look forward to telling you all the things that happen to my family in the next year.

I would like to leave you with my few of my happy memorie's photo.

Bramble





Look Taffy I can look Like you.












Ludo the cool dude.

7 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Great pictures. We do the bittie face thing all the time. Callie is the best at it.
Oh a flippy is some humans flip flop that they just happen to leave at the lake and some observant blue heeler, mainly me, manages to recycle for them...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Agatha and Archie said...

ANd we are very happy you have been blogging for a year!! Love and kisses A+A

Lorenza said...

Hi. Ludo!
Congratulations on your First Blogoversary! And many more to come!
All those pictures are great. Thanks for sharing them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Ludo mate,
Congrats on your bloggaversary...wow one whole year..well done matie.
We love seeing those pics of Bramble. He was a great pal for you.

tailwags
Noah

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Ludo!
Happy Blogoversary! It has also been a year since we've been blogging too!! (August 14th)
Great pics!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

The Black and Tans. said...

Happy Blogoversary Ludo. What a lot you will be able to write about very soon. I am sure you will just about manage to get some computer time in when your brother is asleep.

Molly and Taffy xx

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy blogaversary, Ludo! What sweet photos!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch