Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Sunday 21 October 2007

We lost.

Yes as you are all aware we lost the rugby but the the party was a big success. I laughed this morning as I texted my friend to say another great party thanks and she replied "yes glad you enjoyed it, just put the house back together and went to empty the dish washer and found a pair of boots in there" I laughed and said to chris what was in the text he said "Iwondered where my shoes had gone I had to walked home in my socks. Why did I not notice he did not have his shoes on,don't answer that. Apparently his shoes are clean and waiting to be picked up. hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah.

Caz

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwwww I'm sorry about your rugby team losing but it sounds like the pawty was too much fun! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Neko said...

My Moms have nights like that too

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Hahaha! The boot thing is hilarious! glad to see some part of the brain was functioning enough to tidy them away.