Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Thursday 11 October 2007

Ludo and Ronaldo

I watched Ronaldo yesterday try his new jog ball out, he did not have a clue to use it. I nose poked him a couple of times just so he could get the hang of it,this did not go down to well.
I got bored after a while he just could not get the hang of the running around, not like Harribo the hamster who would sprint round the whole room.




Run ronaldo run.



What shall I play with!!!!


Are you alright in there Ronaldo.

6 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Is Ronaldo really inside that ball? Crikey, hope he doesn't get motion sickness....

Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh my gosh! You could give him the ride of his life! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Kirby said...

Ludo,

You are so well behaved with Ronaldo and his ball. Mom shudders to think what I would have done with the ball. You're such a good boy!!

Your Pal,
Kirby

Harry said...

Now I'm not really into toys, but uif ma and pa got me a Ronaldo in a ball I think it would be a different story!!!

Toodle pip,

Harry x

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh boy,I can not even think of what would happen if we got that ball!1 Love+A

Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger said...

We love your blog and all your photos of all "The Kids" (Human and 4 legged.) Lilly turned out to be a beauty...

Wendy and Ezzy Rider