Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Monday 15 October 2007

I've been tagged

Ive been tagged by blue for this game.

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My midwife
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Don't Laugh in neighbours today when Rosie and Frazer got married. hahahahahhaa.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? its ok.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Good honey Ham
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I like who I am and love friends.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? ummmmmmmmmmmmm a little
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never ever
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? kellogs kay
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Fairly
13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? cookie dough
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?If they listen.
5. RED OR PINK? Red if its wine, Definately red for danger
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? trying to loose weight all the time
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Barney my last horse
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PLAY? yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? french toast and butter
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Tele
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?Black
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband Chris.
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, I do not know them as we have only just starting blogging but a fellow blogger has to be good.
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Show jumping
26. HAIR COLOR? Brown
27. EYE COLOR? brown
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
29. FAVORITE FOOD? Salads, pasta, salmon & blue cheese
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? scarey movie
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? lassie come
32. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT YOU WARING.Blue
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, love the warmth
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheese board
36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Emergency
37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND bad children
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A boy called it.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Im using laptop
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Rugby
41. FAVORITE SOUND? Laughter
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Cyprus
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes horse riding
45. WHAT IS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR TO GET MARRIED? April thats when we did it.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Splot road, Cardiff Wales.

I would like to tag The Thuglets and Molly and Taffy.

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Hey, that's a difficult questionnaire. I am sorry about your horse. Do you still get to ride?
Your new friends,
Habca & Miriam

Molly the Airedale said...

This is a very cool tag! We got to know you a little bit better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Headgirl said...

Hi Caz [& Ludo]

Thanks for doing my tag, many in the past have fallen on deaf ears. I tagged you because its one way of getting to know blog people & spreading your friendship.
I started blogging in late January this year & my friendsip net work has grown, lots & lots are DWB but I do have other contacts. It's fascinating...I've been amazed @ the warmth caring feed back I get.

Best wishes & pats to Ludo & Lilly
Blue

Noah the Airedale said...

Hmmmm cheese board, good choice Caz. Hmmmm salmon, good choice Caz.
Didn't know you had a horse called Barney.
Hey happy birthday for last week.

Denise
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy