Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Monday 9 February 2009

Caz thought this was funny.

I normally like to post vid's of adverts I like or dislike on the telly but today I let Caz put this one on that she thinks is funny



what do you think.?????

ludo the cool dude

7 comments:

The Musketeers said...

BOL ! It;s so funny (:

Faya said...

Hahahaha yes it is !
Kisses, Faya & Dyos

Lorenza said...

Those two have very interesting skills!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

hehehe- that was very funny! Thanks for the smile, Ludo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so cute...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Hollie and Janie said...

Ludo,
I wanted you to know that mom has moved my blog to an new url address. I really hope you will still visit me!!
It's: www.lifewithjanie.blogspot.com

love,
Janie

Neko said...

I have an award for you at my blog. stop by when you get a chance. LOVe,Neko