Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Saturday 11 October 2008

Otto gets the upper hand or so he thinks.



Today I let Otto wrestle with me of course his bark was worse than his bite even though his teeth are like needles. Ludo the cool dude.

Ludo the cool dude.

6 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow, Ludo, you are such an awesome big brother! Keep going!
Habca (hey, it's my third birthday today!)

Faya said...

You are the best Brother of the univers Ludo !!!
Kisses, Faya

The Black and Tans. said...

Ludo does he do that all day, you must be exhausted!
What a patient boy you are though, a very good big brother.

Molly and Taffy xx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ludo!
I loved your video! It is so nice to see you two in action!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

You are such a wonderful brother, Ludo! Has Otto stretched your beard another inch yet?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Finni said...

He's a noisy boy, isn't he? You are the perfect big brother Ludo. I think you have an unfair advantage in the Gooberstanian Beard growing competition though, LOL.
Love
Finni xx