Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Sunday 21 September 2008

It's great to have friends like HENRY

BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Supplies


I've been sooooooooooooo lucky these last couple of weeks meeting new friends.
but the best friend for life is about to arrive OTTO.

3 comments:

Finni said...

Hey Ludo,
I can't wait to see you and Otto together at your house. When is he going to arrive?
Nice action shots!
Finni xx

The Black and Tans. said...

It is great having friends come to play Ludo. Not long to go now before Otto arrives home. Are you counting the days on your paws now?

Molly and Taffy.

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't wait for Otto to arrive either, Ludo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch