Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Friday 25 January 2008

What a Fab walk.

I've just come back from a Lovely walk . We went to the woods, when we set off it was nice and sunny but by the time we got to the woods the clouds had come over and at one time it looked quite dark,as you can see from some of the photo's. I started off by having a good sniff round.
Then I found a huge puddle to paddle in to just the right depth so I did not drown, you all know I hate swimming.


I had a bit of a run and my ears had a way of their own flapping in the wind.


I found the perfect stick to play with. Chris and Caz nearly got knocked over as I ploughed past them.



Nothing like the perfect stick.
Then we popped into the Bistro for hot chocolate with floaty cream on top,well they had that I laid under the table like a good dude.
when we arrived home I had a yummy denta stick and now I'm goin to chill out I deserve a rest after such a nice walk.
Ludo the cool dude.

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That is one serious stick, Ludo! You deserve a rest after carrying that!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Thuglets said...

OMD.....do we understnad you got dirty today Ludo! LOL

Caz will have a blue fit a dirty ludie dudie..tut tut Has she bathed you then?

Is there a piccie of you dirty..we would LOVE to see it!!

Looks like you ahd fun on yer walk.

Take care and stay dirty!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

Faya said...

What a nice stick ! I love sticks !
Great walk that you had...
Kisses, Faya

Noah the Airedale said...

Cripes, check out that stick....It's massive.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
xxxx

The Black and Tans. said...

If we had been with you we could have a good tug of war with that stick, and played in the water together, what fun that would have been.

Molly and Taffy