Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Wednesday 19 December 2007

Lilly and Emma

Its been a while since I updated you all on how Lilly is getting on. Today Emma and I did some trotting pole work of course she is doing well.
The last few days have been really cold and lilly has been on her toes, so she has been quite exciteable, this comes with not wanting to listen to us when we are riding so you can imagine it can be quite hard work. With a lot of patience and getting the first 15 mins over she starts to listen and things are a lot easier for her and the rider.












caz and Ludo

1 comment:

The Thuglets said...

Great photos of Lilly and Emma. Lilly is coming on a treat..what a gal!

TTFN
The Thugletsx