Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Saturday 26 April 2008

Williams home yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes Williams home for leave so the house is quite busy here with Emma and her boyfriend all together, I'm sure caz will be glad to move to there bigger house with loads more space.
Its great having Wills home and I thought I would post some new pic's of him.




This is in North Yorkshire hill walking doing his leadership and intuitive training





Look how untidy his bed space is, I wonder if he got in trouble????
I did think he was in army training hahahahahahahah



Good buddies




Ludo the cool dude

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Welcome home Williams!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Thuglets said...

William where's yer smile?

Hope you are looking after him Ludo.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets