Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Here comes the warm weather

It was really sunny this morning and warm it was a great start to the day and made me feel glad to be alive.





It was such a beautiful morning



I'm in there somewhere




I'm alive and flying.




Found some yummy pooh Caz was not pleased




Ofcourse I had to play with it and chuck it about.



Ludo the cool dude

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a spot for a romp! You could run for miles and miles, Ludo! Lucky you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ludo!
Looks like your walkie was really nice! That is a beautiful place!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Ludo, have you moved home yet??

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Juno said...

Ludo! We can see you had a good start of the day! Great photos!

We love your new car! It looks very nice. :)

Momo & Pinot

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Ludo

Well done for finding all that lovely poo to play with, I love doing that too.

Molly

Finni said...

Lol Ludo, I get lost in the rape seed too on my walks. Sometimes mum waits for me looking one way and I wait for her standing behind her because she doesn't know I have already come out! Have you found any birds in there?
That looks like a lovely area to walk in, very similar to the walks mum takes me on. Have you moved yet?
Bye for now.
Finni xx

Harry said...

Looks like you're full of the joys of spring there young man. Isn't it great that the warmer weather is on the way!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Ludo!
Wow!! That IS a pretty morning! What a wonderful walk it must have been!
Thanks fur stopping by our blog! Feel free to take some food and fill yourself up!
Wags and licks,
Maya