Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Tuesday 1 April 2008

I'm back to being a cool dude again.

Well I'm back to my cool dudey self and it feeeeeeeeeeeeeels good!!!!
I'm all stripped and just in time for the good weather not only does my coat feel great but I'm not so hot.
I noticed that my hair filled three quarters of a bin bag. You could stuff a pillow with that.
Well after the final titivation Caz gave me a shower with my special shampoo, well after she had spent ages looking for it. We normally keep it in the cupboard at the top of the stairs with all the other shampoo's, soaps, deodorant's and bubble bath.
After Caz had pulled the entire stuff out she shouted down to Emma had she taken any shampoo out of the cupboard she said "Only the intensive shampoo in the posh bottle".
Emma ran upstairs to get the bottle from her bedroom and showed Caz. Caz with a straight face said, "How long have you been using this". Emma went on to explain she had used it for a couple of months only a little bit because she thought it was a intensive shampoo and did not need much. "Oh" Caz said "I wondered why you had been cocking your leg up against lamp posts and sniffing peoples bums on meeting them". Emma said "What do you mean"? "you've been using the dog shampoo you idiot"Caz said.
Caz had to agree her hair was sleek and shiny and full of condition.
Emma could not stop laughing and her boyfriend thought she was Barking. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Anyway after smelling gorgeous after the shower when Chris came home we went to the woods and walked to the pub for a beer.We came back the field way and it was so peaceful the evening was light and warm for 8.00. Well we came across a yummy field and to be honest with you was surprised they let me off. They had not noticed at first that it had just been sprayed with muck. I scooted around the field with my beardy dragging in the smelly cow muck.I was tuck butting all the round the field whilst watching the crazy woman flipping out saying quick get him off the muck he is going to get filthy. I on the other hand was having far to much fun to walk with them. Chris calmed me down and we walked slowly back to the car.I stank my beard was smelly and caz's trainers spent the night on the door step, in fact the car still smells now. Of course I'm back clean again you can't stay dirty in this house for long lol.


















Ludo the cool dude.

11 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

Ludo you look ever so posh.

However, that field with the muck in it has just got to be better smelling than any dog shampoo.


Molly and Taffy

Molly the Airedale said...

You look so handsome, Ludo! We're betting that Emma's hair looks lucious! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ludo!
You look very handsome in those pictures!
My mom loves the smell of my shampoo and she has been tempted to use it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Thuglets said...

Ludie..what acool dudie!! Very handsome indeed.

Can't beat a bit of muck though can you?

Big NosePokes
The Thuglets +2

p.s.Has Emma started to grow a beard yet??LOL

Harry said...

That's very funny that Emma was using your shampoo, har har!

You do look super smart again Ludo.

You and Cassidy would get on great,her new hobby is seeking out horse and sheep poop to munch!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Princess Patches said...

You look very handsome, Ludo! We hope you didn't roach in the field full of cow poo! We are sure you would love it, but it might give Caz a heart attack or something!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Finni said...

Looking good cool dude! Nice work getting a bit of 'eau de muck' behind the ears, haha. My mum fell about laughing when she heard about Emma's K9 capers!

Love
Finni xx

Faya said...

Hahahaha my véronique can not stop laughing.... And I.... I think you look .... waouw.... sehr schön, beautiful, magnifique !
Kisses, Faya

Noah the Airedale said...

Haaa haaaa Emma is a goose but the story is soooo funny.
Did Caz do your face a little different? You look fuller in the face this time. You're still a handsome devil matie.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Miriam said...

Hey dude, you lokk georgious! So you've got your private grommer, eh? ;-)

Kirby said...

Hi Ludo,

You are looking good man! So sleak and smelling great (after the second shower, I'm sure). He he! I'm still giggling about Emma using your shampoo. Atleast he'll be free from fleas. He he!!!!

Your pal,
Kirby