Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Saturday 26 April 2008

Scarey photo's

Chris said I'm always posting pics of the family and it was time for my turn.
These pic's were sent to me from Robin hood who I'm dancing with. I have not seen him for many years but found him on the web site Face book.
He sent me these photo's of a army mess function obviously in fancy dress.
I went as Wilma Flintstones as Chris was Fred and our friends went as Barney and Betty
This was in the 90's when perms were all the rage.



Caz



Am I singing or laughing



Look at the perm

5 comments:

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Ludo!
Glad you liked the breakfast! Join us fur lunch! The guests will be bringing some goodies!
Wags and licks,
Kena

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like you all are having such a good time!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Sounds like it was a great party!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Thuglets said...

OMD....that was some party! lol

Is that weally you CAz?????

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Yes its really me hahahahahaha scarey isnt it.

caz