Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Sunday 27 April 2008

Horses and Dreams

Yesterday we went out for the day to a big horse shoe called horses and dreams, http://www.psi-events.de/englisch/ this is the web site if you would like to have a look.
The theme of the show was America so there was lots of quarter horses, cow boys and Indians, Monty Roberts (The Horse Whisperer and even cheer leaders which Chris and William showed a lot of interest in .
There was a lot of show jumping and dressage. We took quite a few photo's but we did not want to bore you with lots of horses so I chose the ones I liked.

There were lots of different stalls I found the dog treat stall.





There was loads of treats but I was not sure which one to try.




The lady tried to enticed me to eat her treats of her stall but i did not like any I kept spitting them out. The Liver one was disgusting.





We posed by a Indian think it was plastic.




We watched a bit of line dancing.






Some cowboys




Crikey whats this ??????





Just sussing out the hairy stuffed wort hog.





In costume outside the salon.




horses and carriages waiting to go on to do their display.




A cowboy riding a quarter horse.



William and Chris enjoying a beer.



Come on lads I'm tired less drinking and take me home.



Ludo the cool dude.

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You're so lucky you got to taste-test treats but we can't believe you spit them out, Ludo! We both love treats to much to do that!
That wort hog is sure funny looking! How does he smell?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Finni said...

You lucky thing - a dog treat stall! I can't believe you spat them out ... I would have been in K9 heaven. That wart hog thing looked big!
Bye for now.
Finni xx

Agatha and Archie said...

Wow we can't believe you spit them out either!!!! And what about that wart hog kid!!!! Whew good thing he wa stuffed!! love A+A

Noah the Airedale said...

You're the luckiest dale....a dog treat stall, how good is that!!!
Too bad about the icky liver treat. It must have been pretty bad if you spat it out hee hee.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Ludo

That looked a good day out. We are a bit like you, sometimes we don't like treats and turn our noses up at them. That hairy thing is a bit scary to look at, did you bark at it? We would have done.

Molly and Taffy

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Caz!!!!

I like your tail! In the last picture it loops in a big circle, if it were a little bigger I could totall fly through it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! That America theme thing looks like it was the Southwestern old days!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley