Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Early morning walk in the woods

This morning the weather was a bit drab but it we still had a great walk.



Come on caz up here.



Here I go some thing smells good up here.



Can you see me between the wood.



Oh well back to the car.




Ludo the cool dude

8 comments:

Harry said...

Looks like you had a good old walkies and sniffies there young Ludo!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey your new place looks great. Bet you cant wait to move in.
Have you found a place for Lilly?
Good luck with the move.

Looks like you had a good walk matie. Hope there are some nice places to walk when you move.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

What a nice adventurous walk you had, Ludo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ludo!
Looks like you had a great walkie!
I'd love to have one of those places here!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Finni said...

Hi Ludo,
That walk looks good, in the woods - my favourite kind. Bet you'll find good ones around Muenster too.
Love
Finni xx

The Thuglets said...

Ludie ..looks like you had a great walk in those woodies!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets +2

Agatha and Archie said...

We are sooooooo behind in our reading!!! THat looks like a fabulous walk you luckie!!! Love A+A

Kirby said...

Hey Ludo,

That looks like one great walkie in the woods. I wish I had cool woods like that near me. Nothing but concrete and skyscrapers near me. Keep showing me the great pics so I can keep on wishing for lots of nature, like you have!

Your pal,
Kirby