Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Sunday 5 October 2008

Our trip to england

Last week we went on a the Ferry from Calais to Dover.I'm a old hand at this now I have my own passport so it means I can travel from country to country.
We went for 5 days to attend a Golden wedding anniversary. We were really lucky with the weather it was quite hot at one point.
We stayed with Caz's mum in Sussex for 2 nights and also we stayed in Weymouth in Dorset in a caravan for 2 nights.
Unfortunately on returning home we broke down again in our new car and ended up being picked up by a tow truck at 4 oclock in the morning.I enjoyed it as I had to sit in the cab of the tow truck very high up,it was very Exciting.

This is us at the port at Calais waiting for the ferry.




We went to Bexhill near lewis in Sussex. It was the 2nd time I have ever been to the beach. The weather was quite warm and the sea was so blue.We had a lovely morning there finishing off with fish and chips, eatten out of the paper.Caz said "you can't beat English fish and chips out of the paper".Fish and chips are one of the foods Caz misses living in Germany.We sat on a bench and looked at the sea while munching on the chips.




They could have taken me to a sandy beach,its difficult to run on sinky pebbles.








Even though it was sunny there was no way I was going in for a swim it looked cold.




I checked out the rocks.




We went to chris's parents church where we all had a meal to celebrate parents 50th golden wedding.




Chris's parents cutting their cake.




This is there cake.



Of course the very next day we picked up Otto,so life on my own has changed I'm Loving it having someone to Butt tuck around with.

Ludo the cool dude

3 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Ludo you're so well behaved at the function matie.
What kind of car did Caz buy again, D's forgotten....typical!
What a bummer it broke down and at that hour of the morning too.
Hope you get it sorted.

tailwags
Noah

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun adventure you had, Ludo! The beach is gorgeous and you have mom drooling for some of those fish-n-chips!
We're so glad you got to attend the anniversary pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Willow the Black Dale said...

Did I read your post right? YOU have your own passport? What does it look like?
You my friend are the coolest Dale. You got to go inside a church and be a part of the party! That rocks. Your parents rock and so do their family! I want to be you!!! When can I move in????
Willow