Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Wednesday 8 October 2008

look how long my beardy is

Maggie and mitch I got caz to measure my beardy is it as long as you thought.

Caz finally got the measure tape out and I can reveal my beardy is about 5 inch's long.Im quite impressed with this.








Could I be in the running for the longest beardy.

Ludo the cool dude.

6 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

That is so long Ludo. Our beards are pathetic but we're still entering Stanley's competition.

tailwags
noah

Willow the Black Dale said...

Wow your beard rocks!!!! My mommy never lets my beard get that long!! Do you wet everyone really good after you take a drink!!!

Willow

Molly the Airedale said...

That is one impressive beard, Ludo! You've got a good chance of winning we think!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Ludo
I think you have a vewy good chance at winning..gowgeous beawd
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Black and Tans. said...

Wowie, what a beard Ludo. Mine still hasn't grown from last year's competition.

Molly

Kirby said...

Ludo,

Your beard is looking great. I really do think you have a chance of winning! Wooo hooooo, go Ludo!

Your pal,
Kirby