Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Monday 8 October 2007

Lilly is on the mend

After a night of traveling back and for every 2/3 hours,Lilly is on the mend.What a sigh of relief. Her little pink nose has returned as it went white, this is a sign of bad circulation with colic.This Morning at 7.00 I checked with the lady that runs the stable and she said that if she was looking better to give her a small amount of hay. I will get some bran mash later for her tea. Lilly definitely looked a lot better and by 10.00 when I went to get the other horses in she even neighed to us as we went the yard, that must been a sure sign. Of course we will still be keeping a eye on her for the rest the day and another warm rest day for her.
I don't know if its not the dogs its the kids if its not them its the horse.I am so pleased she is back on her feet.Will let you know how the day goes.

Thanks to everyone with their message's of concern I really appreciated it and so did Lilly it definitely helped all those positive vibes.

Thanks Caz

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This is awesome news! Keep getting stronger and happier, Lilly!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Headgirl said...

Glad to hear the positive news about Lilly.
And, thanks for your kind comment re my blog.

Best wishes
& pats to Ludo
Blue