Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Sunday 30 September 2007

How long is your Tail




As you can see from my photo's I have a Long tail, its now 13 inch's long. How long is your tail, perhaps you can tag someone and get them to measure there tail.Let me know how long your tail is.




Ludo

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

My tail is 8.5" and Mitch's is 5".
He just has a stub for an Airedale but it still wags when he's happy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Ludo
Daz had the ruler out trying to measure our tails. When we found out why we let her. Here are our tail lengths:
Noah - 24cm or 9.5"
Tess - 24cm or 9.5"
Willow - 26cm or 10.2"
Lucy - 31cm or 12.2"

Lucy's tail is especially good for clearing the coffee table of glasses.

Noah

Molly and Gertrude said...

Here are our vital statistics:

Molly - 'short but sweet' = 7 inches
Gertrude - 'all the better for wagging' = 10.5 inches

Is there a prize??