Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Sunday 30 September 2007

The Car game


We have been tagged as well by Mindy and Alf.
I look at myself as a Rolls-Royce Phantom. I'm elegant, sophisticated,intelligent and smooth.
Like the Phantom everyone stops in there tracks to watch me as I trot by, no one can resist my charm and elegance. Like the Phantom which is the King of ,us Airedales are Called The King of Terriers so I chose this car because its so like me.

Thanks Mindy and Alf for tagging me.

Ludo

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

WHOA! That's one awesome choice, Ludo! Can you come by and pick me up and we'll go for a spin?

Love ya lots,
Maggie