Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Thursday 26 February 2009

Otto won't get his feet wet.

At the weekend we went to the woods after we had been to see Lilly.Look at Otto hogging the photo.




Come on Otto in you come its fun.




Look at my beardy.




Otto watch's me as I have some fun.




I only go this deep but at least i get my feet wet.




He really wants to come in but he is to scared maybe next time.



Im sure it won't belong til he takes the plunge.

Ludo the cool dude.

5 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

It took me a while to go into the water too Otto but now I like it. Just follow Ludo matie, he'll look after you.

Noah

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Ludo,you certainly do look cool indeed. Maybe even cold!! We are like Otto. Every time Mommy takes us to the water we want to play along the banks, but not get wet. What kind of a bird dog am I?? Maybe if I was with you I'd gain courage. XO-BabyRocketDog

Finni said...

Nelly only just started to come in a little bit, just to get her feet wet. You'll get the hang of it Otto, you just wait and see. It looks as if you and Ludo are the same size now - very handsome!!!
Love
Finni xx

Digsby Mac Feegle said...

Ludo, you gotta give us puppies time to grow into our bravery. There is so much to concur we can't do it all in one day. We will get to water eventually but first we have to overcome the little things like garbage cans and space heaters. Man I really hate space heaters!

Molly the Airedale said...

You go ahead and have your fun, Ludo and Otto and I will stay on the shore and watch you get all wet and icky!

Love ya lots
Maggie