Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Sunday 11 January 2009

Gosh Another Award

Big Thank you





Thank you very much for this award Bogart I feel very proud recieveing it.

The award states: "This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!" In other words, blogs that receive this award "are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I would like to pass this award on to the 8 I also think deserve this award.

Molly and Taffy,
The three happy heeler's
Philosophers Dog
Alex
Ragamuffin
Putter
Neko
Sparky

We like these blogs very much .

Ludo the cool dude

6 comments:

Finni said...

Hey Ludo, Thanks dude! That's a great award. I'm honored! We love your blog too - we missed you during December and over New Year. Hope you have all been ok.
Otto is looking so grown up in the Christmas present photos! Nelly still has most of her black puppy fluff - it's quite cute.
Love
Finni xx

Miriam said...

Hey Ludo, congrat on your award, and thanks for passing it on. We are happy you are back again.

Miriam & Habca

Lizzy said...

Ludo!

Congratulations on the award, you definitely deserved it! And thank you so much for passing it on to me!

I hope you had a grrrrEAT weekend, my friend!

Sparky

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Thank you so much for the award. You are so wonderful to think of us.
We love the lake pictures and the sugar nose.. What a sight..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Neko said...

I'm honored, thank You. Love,Neko

A learner said...

Nice Way of writing a blog.. :)