Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Thursday, 8 May 2008

Yes they were out at another concert again last night.

This morning was another gorgeous day 17 degrees at 8.00 and went on to a good 28 degrees, I was glad I went for my walk first thing. The rest of the day I just flaked out in the shade. Then in the evening I played in the garden. I've started playing with my chewy bone the thuglets gave me in feb, I am trying to make it last.






My favourite bone.




Got to pin it down like this




I love chewing it lieing down



Gosh this is tasty










This is my new ducky William won it for caz at a stall in town, but I managed to sneak it way when she was not looking.





Ludo the cool dude.

6 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

We're drooling over your bone, Ludo! It looks so yummy!
Your yellow duckie is pretty cute too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

ACK!!! 17 degrees? Uhhh...it was 95 degrees at my home today!

You're so lucky! You get to appreciate a bone and a stuffie all in one day!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ludo!
Glad you had a great day!
Here is too hot to be outside!
Enjoy your weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Neko said...

Luscious garden and cool squeaky. Love,Neko

Penny & Poppy said...

That ducky looks delishious...I mean it looks like fun! The bone looks good too!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh what agreat day! Lvoe A+A