Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Sunday 3 February 2008

I found this photo.

I found this photo today of Bramble and his soul mate Bracken.
These two were inseperateable from the day he arrived with us a 8 weeks.
Ludo took Brackens place when she passed on.
William looks so young in this photo can't beleive he is in the army now.

Caz



7 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Ludo!

My mama wants to send you something - a sample of the yummy dog treats we're making (it's doggie jerky!) - if you want some, just drop me an email with your address (my email is bogarthandsomedevildog@yahoo.com) and I'll get ya some right out!

Love,
Bogart

Cassidy said...

What a lovely photo with lots of happy memories.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Finni said...

You know what? I reckon those two soul mates are together again having a whale of a time romping about on the other side of the rainbow bridge ...
Just a thought.

Love
Finni xx

Lorenza said...

Sure is nice to keep good memories... and share them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Gosh look how young William looks. What a great photo.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

The Thuglets said...

Great photo of Bracken and Bramble!

WIlliam look soooo cute...we hardly recognised you!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets

Kirby said...

Wow, Bracken and Bramble were quite a pair. I bet they are having a great time together across the rainbow bridge.

Your pal,
Kirby