Dating

JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website

playing in the garden

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

This is my title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Sir Lord Ludo the Verdant of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hey guys come on follow my blog

Thursday 27 December 2007

Thank you Alf and Mindy

Thank you Alf and Mindy for my pressies not only did I get this cool moose but some yummy snack. I let I let Ludo have a few snacks they smelt liked cooked bacon, I think caz was tempted to try one they smelt so good.
Thank goodness ludo has decided his balls are more interesting and has left my moose for me to snuggle up to. (The ones molly and Taffy sent him.)hahahahahhaha that is.






Give it up.





Off to my bed with this me thinks.




I've got it and your not having it back ever!!!!





We shared him in the end like ludo did with his blue ring.



I got it back in the end.


Webfetti.com




Bramble

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute moosie that Alf and Mindy sent! They have great taste!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch